Online Diagnostics for Solenoid Valves for the Cable Outlet Area – SIPLUG4 SOV
Many important components of nuclear power plants (NPPs), e.g. pressurizer safety valves or main steam isolation valves, are activated by solenoid valves. In order to assure a reliable operation of those safety-related components, periodic tests must be conducted.
SIPLUG4 SOV: A new member of the SIPLUG4 family for increased plant safety and availability
For this task, AREVA has developed SIPLUG4 SOV, a new online diagnostic solution for solenoid valves. SIPLUG4 is the core component for various products of AREVA’s Valve Diagnosis. It is used in different applications, for example integrated into a switchgear feeder or as self-contained measurement module (e.g. for the cable outlet area of a switchgear cabinet).
- Minimization of effort for measurement
- Reduction of personnel’s dose rate (ALARA)
- No clearance required for measurement
- Measurement at plant operating conditions
- Increased work safety by excluding of work under voltage
- Automatic evaluation of measurements
- Simultaneous measurement of multiple solenoid valves
Interested in AREVA's Online Diagnostics for Solenoid Valves?
Please contact us to request more information: