Industrial Acoustic Loose Parts Monitoring and Machinery Protection System – I-LPMS
Even small system fluctuations can indicate dangerous system changes (e.g., loose parts, shaft rubbing, blocking of turbine vanes). These noises are difficult to detect in loud and complex environments like transportation systems, steam generators, turbines and drilling systems. Often, these small acoustic bursts are covered by the normal operational noise of the system and remain undetected.
Find acoustic damage patterns 1,000 times smaller than your operational background noise!
AREVA's new algorithm permits the detection of very small acoustic bursts even when covered by high background noise. AREVA’s LPMS detects changes in the system behaviour long time before traditional acoustic monitoring systems find any hint of the ongoing progress of development of wear or of malfunctions.
- Extremely high detection sensitivity even in environments with noise levels up to 1,000 times higher than the event to be detected
- High time resolution of less than 10 ms for single events
- Vast operational experience in more than 100 applications world wide
- 24 / 7 protection function and a accumulated operation time of over 500 years
- More than 40 years of experience in the field of sound and structure-borne noise propagation analysis
- Still developing newest advanced evaluation methods using high sophisticated 3D CFD computing and simulation models
Interested in Industrial Acoustic Loose Parts Monitoring and Machinery Protection System?
Please contact us to request more information: