Corrosion Consulting and Laboratory Services
Designing products for harsh environmental conditions brings materials technology to its limits. Planning optimum corrosion protection and selecting the best corrosion resistant material can be very challenging.
Corrosion consulting and laboratory services from one source
AREVA uses highly competent in-house laboratory testing to investigate plant corrosion phenomena, perform failure analysis and define remedial actions. The corrosion consulting and laboratory services incorporate decades of “lessons learned” in the field of material selection as well as innovative new materials concepts to assess applications for material technology in gaseous and aqueous media.
- Focused corrosion engineering in every phase of the project
- Well-equipped corrosion laboratories for the simulation of technically relevant environmental conditions
- Innovative test and measuring concepts for application relevant corrosion testing
- Performance of customized component tests
- Material-related competence from one source based on numerous interdisciplinary interfaces
Interested in AREVA's Corrosion Consulting and Laboratory Services?
Please contact us to request more information:
Download product sheet
Webinar "Fitness for Service: Long-term Operation of your Assets"
This webinar highlights and illustrates by examples the possibilities of stationary and on-site material assessment as well as the performance of root cause analysis (RCA) also to identify early warnings avoiding unexpected and costly surprises. Learn how material technology and testing can contribute to a long-term reliable and economic operation of assets.