Vibration Monitoring System: Monitoring of Primary and Secondary Circuit Component Vibrations
Structural failures or unservicable equipment can impact safety and availability of the plant. Early detection of such dangers is very important for the plant operator.
AREVA's Vibration Monitoring System detects changes in the vibration behavior of primary and secondary circuit components, reactor pressure vessel (RPV) internals and reactor coolant pumps (RCPs) at an early stage by frequency and amplitude monitoring of the mechanical component vibrations.
- Early detection of incipient damages
- Initiation of suitable corrective measures in good time
- Validation of structural integrity
- Highly sensitive measurement of RPV, RCP and loop vibrations
- Fully automated and integrated system
- High reliability and availability of the system (self-test)
- Expert functionality for offline analyses
Interested in AREVA's Vibration Monitoring System?
Please contact us to request more information: