Welding Consulting: Weldability, Selection of Welding Consumables, Procedure Qualifications
Your weld design is confronting you with questions regarding general weldability, selection of appropriate filler metals and procedure qualification in compliance with codes and standards?
AREVA's solution: Comprehensive welding consulting from design, selection of the welding processes, preparation of welding procedure specifications and their qualification up to the evaluation of welded joints
- Design evaluation regarding weldability and feasibility
- Definition of the required weld quality (e.g. EN ISO 5817)
- Assistance in selecting the optimal welding consumables
- If necessary, AREVA defines all kinds of post-weld treatments, e.g. machining or stress relief heat treatment
- Reliable partner with extensive experience in the field of welding technology
- Short reaction times even for complex tasks
- Readily available laboratory infrastructure in associated disciplines
- Integrated solution competence from one single source
Interested in AREVA's Welding Consulting?
Please contact us to request more information:
Download product sheet
Webinar "Fitness for Service: Long-term Operation of your Assets"
This webinar highlights and illustrates by examples the possibilities of stationary and on-site material assessment as well as the performance of root cause analysis (RCA) also to identify early warnings avoiding unexpected and costly surprises. Learn how material technology and testing can contribute to a long-term reliable and economic operation of assets.