Welding Engineering: Process Development, Automation, Mock-up Manufacturing
Welding processes have to face to productivity and reliability challenges by managing metallurgical – mechanical – soundness requirements, process parameters, machine design.
Welding processes from feasibility assessment to industrialization in high level requirements applications
With experience in high-level requirement applications, AREVA
- Develops welding procedure specification for fabrication and field operations (GTAW, GMAW, SAW, laser, hybrid laser …)
- Designs and industrializes mechanized and automated welding equipments
- Manufactures mock-ups: instrumented (temperature, dimension) mock-ups, mock-ups with induced flaws
- Develops modeling for numerical simulation
- Supports workshops in industrialization and in managing of root cause analysis.
- Development and industrialization of welding processes
- Mock-up manufacturing
- Experienced people in managing high-level requirements projects
Interested in AREVA's Welding Engineering?
Please contact us to request more information: